Clarity And Results For Landlords And Property Owners
- Real Estate Law
Bill Makris was born and raised in New Port Richey, Florida and is proud to call the Tampa Bay Area his home. Growing up, Bill worked on rental properties which helped grow his experience and love for Real Estate. He graduated J.W. Mitchell high school and continued his studies at the University of South Florida St. Petersburg. While attending USFSP, Bill was an active member of the Speech and Debate Team at USFSP and the Pre-Law Society. Upon completing his studies at USFSP, Bill earned a Bachelor's Degree in English with a Concentration in Professional and Technical Writing and a minor in Legal Studies.
Eager to further explore the world of Real Estate, Bill enrolled in Barry University Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law in Orlando, Florida. While in law school, he served as the Social Networking Chair of Barry's Legal Advocates for Citizens with Disabilities and has achieved certifications in Westlaw, LexisNexis, and Bloomberg Law.
After earning his Juris Doctor, he passed The Florida Bar and was sworn in as a member of The Florida Bar in 2018. Bill gained significant litigation experience while working for a civil law firm where he was responsible for handling first-party property insurance cases. Realizing his passion for Real Estate, Makris Legal, P.A. was founded by Bill in October of 2020 during the COVID-19 pandemic. Bill is proud to serve his community as an attorney practicing Real Estate Law.
- Barry University School of Law, Orlando, Florida
- Honors: Social Networking Chair of Barry's Legal Advocates
- Honors: Westlaw, LexisNexis, and Bloomberg Law, Certifications
- J.W. Mitchell high school
- University of South Florida St. Petersburg
- Bachelor's Degree in English
- Honors: Speech and Debate Team, Member
- Honors: Pre-Law Society, Member
- Major: EnglishProfessional and Technical Writing
- Minor: Legal Studies
- Florida, 2018
- Tarpon Springs Chamber of Commerce, Member, 2023 to Present
- West Pasco Board of Realtors, Member, 2023 to Present
- West Pasco Bar Association, Director, 2022 to Present
- The Greater Pasco Chamber of Commerce, Member, 2022 to Present
- West Pasco Bar Association, Member, 2021 to Present
- Clearwater Bar Association, Member, 2021 to Present
- AHEPA Chapter 489 Apartments, Inc., Director, 2020 to Present
Current Employment Position